Chavakkad Beach lies on the coast of Arabian Sea and attracts domestic tourists and local people. The beach is situated 5 Kilometers from Guruvayoor Temple. Chavakkad Beach is a sea side location of Thrissur and is a wonderful destination for picnics, honeymoons and beach parties. The thrilling fact about this place is that it is the living amalgamation of a river and sea coming together quaintly which is also locally known as Azhimukam. Also, Ramachapadam is situated nearby to the beach where the famous herb of Ramacham is sited. It is counted amongst Kerala’s most popular beaches.
- Entrance Fee: No entry fee required
- Visiting Time: Both day and evening times are favorable; 6 am -6.30 pm
- Visit Duration: 2-3 Hours
- You are not required to carry any snacks as there are numerous restaurants all around to savor the tidbits of Kerala.
- Keep your sunscreens and other essential to protect yourself from the harmful rays of the sun.